Sunday, October 18, 2009

a bit of heaven on earth.

you know.... it's nice to have a reminder now and then that the tough times we go through are short in the end and oh so worth going through.

i get a glimpse of what heaven will be like every so often. it can be the most subtle thing that triggers it to. just a glance from my loving husband, the thought of my boys all grown up around me, leading their own lives...... having their own families.

well, this last weekend we went to bryce canyon with friends and family. when i looked around the different sites, i just marveled at the beauty. this was another testimony to me that i have a loving father in heaven. i wondered while looking at the awesome beauty of our earth, how one could ever contest the exsistance of an all powerful, loving god. just doesn't quite click for me. it was incredible. and being there with my loved ones was another little glimpse of what heaven will be like. just incredible.

this is but a small moment in time. if endured well...... , well...... we will be awesomely blessed.

dianna

1 comment:

Anaise said...

Hey, good to hear from you again!

I love those heavenly moments here on earth . . . Alma was right when he said everything denotes the existence and love of God.